23/06/2022

Overcoming

The stories of overcoming that I have to tell are so numerous that I had to record them in a book! Detail: the very listeners of the stories who recommended me to write a book!

In this work, I opened my heart, telling how it all happened with great sincerity.

I have received feedback that motivates me a lot, both from Brazil and abroad. A woman from the United States thanked me for sharing these stories, which touched and helped her (in her words). A Brazilian writer told me that he reads this eBook for patients in hospitals. This all brings hope to many people! Praised and revered be the Most High Creator for all this!

In the 1st Edition, Stories of Power reached #1 (first place among the most read) in the Wattpad Testimonials category. Now, in the 2nd edition, with more details, it is available on Amazon.

They are records of healings without medicines or surgery, deliverances and supernatural interventions.

I report how I received healing from depression, panic syndrome, sleepwalking, diabetes, spinal crises, which prevented me from walking for a while, without being able to move out of bed!

In the same way, I describe the cures my mother received from: gallstones, labyrinthitis, deafness in one ear and nearly 10 fainting spells in one night!

The stories are so tremendous that they seem like fiction, like the deliverances we received from quicksand, snakes, tarantula, car accidents, thieves on several occasions, including inside the house, at dawn, watching us sleep!! Imagine the despair!!

For those who want to check it out, "Stories of Power - Love, Faith and Hope" is available on Amazon (eBook in Portuguese and English):


ENGLISH Version:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MC6WW4L


No comments:

Post a Comment

😍 OUR NEW BLOG!

  OUR NEW BLOG! 🇧🇷 🇵🇹 Nosso novo blog 👇 🇬🇧 🇺🇸 Our new blog 👇 unic4love.wordpress.com